Intro | Map 1 | Map 2 | Map 3 | Map 4 | Map 5 | Map 6 | Map 7
6a | 6b | 6c | 6d | 6e | 6f
- Belegcam. If Boromir or Aragorn is the leader, Belegcam challenges him to a wrestling match. Answer Yes to win and get a stat increase (+1 Strength). If you refuse, Belegcam is disappointed but the offer still stands.
- Tinalin's flet. The seamstress shows you a cape and asks if you like it. If you answer Yes, she offers it to you; get Tinalin's cape. Answer No to hurt her feelings. If you come back later, she tells you to be off; you do not get a second chance.
- Thontur's flet. The bowyer offers you a bow. Answer Yes, then get the Magic Bow. If you refuse, Thontur is disappointed but the offer still stands.
- Linwen's flet.
- Kelmandol's flet is a tavern. Get ale (× 3) and hot food (× 3) from Kelmandol for free. At the table to the northeast, get an empty bottle.
- If you have orc lore, you are warned that there may be orc snipers ahead. Sneak past them (see #10 below).
- Use perception near the easternmost outcropping to spot an orc bowyer. Four orcs attack. If you do not do anything at all (such as simply moving on), the orcs fire a volley of arrows doing 6 points of damage.
- If you did not sneak at #8, you are attacked by four orcs.
- At night, you are attacked by the troll who inhabits these ruins.
- If you have Dwarf lore, some information is displayed. Use perception to find something valuable. Get the silver horn.
|Belegcam||Shadow, Wrestle/Wrestling, War/News, Base, Lorien|
|Esgaldil||Stone/Elfstone, Poet, Lay/Leithian, Triumph/Evil, Lorien, Galadriel or Redhorn|
|Tinalin||Cape, Seamstress, Lorien, Temporary, Galadriel|
|Thontur||Scabbard, Hythe, Bow, Lorien, Redhorn, Dol Guldur|
|Mablung||Labor, Stone, Mound, Lorien, Dol Guldur, Galadriel|
|Linwen||Help, Scabbard, Shadow, Lorien, Galadriel, Dol Guldur, News, Kelmandol|
|Kelmandol||Horn, Lorien, Redhorn, Dol Guldur, Galadriel, Food/Drink, News|
|Rathgil||Star/Earendil, Labor, News, Lorien, Mallorn, Elanor/Niphredil|| |
- The script for Esgaldil checks whether Aragorn is present or not, and there are different sets of questions and answers. However, the only difference between them is that Aragorn can ask about Galadriel, while others can ask about Redhorn – but the reply is the same in either case (that is, when asked about Galadriel, Esgaldil answers rather evasively).
- There is an elf standing just to the east of Linwen's flet, but you cannot talk to him (there is no hotspot for a script).
- When you are struck by orc arrows at #9, the game says that the orcs charge you ... but nothing happens. Probably a line of code was left out by mistake.